Why should I put my store on sale?
We boost sellers who offer store sales, so it’s a great way to get extra exposure. It’s especially helpful during the holidays when the highest number of customers are looking at our site.
What happens when you put your store on sale:
- It’s more likely you will show up in search. We have built in features that allow customers to search by discount amount and to filter down to products that offer free shipping.
2. You receive a badge on your items and store that show your store is on sale, which makes it more likely for customers to add your item to their cart.
3. We send automated emails based on an algorithm which includes your store followers, customers who have viewed your page, and customers that have purchased items from you in the past.
How to schedule a store sale and offer free shipping for a limited time
Login to your Educents seller dashboard. On the left-hand side you will see “Store Sale”.
Once you arrive to the put your store on sale page, follow the step by step instructions to schedule your store sale.
- Enter the duration of your sale. You can have a sale run up to 90 days.
- Choose to offer free shipping for your sale by selecting “Yes” next to free shipping.
- Choose to offer a discount for your sale by selecting “Yes” and entering the % off your listed price. The discount amount will be taken off your currently listed prices.
4. From there, select all items to be on sale OR select individual items that you would like to be included in the sale.
5. Click “Preview” to see your sale prices in the column “Sale Price (Preview)”.
6. If everything looks good, click “Apply” to schedule your sale.
7. Once your store is scheduled, make sure to share it with your audience! We’ve added a button making it easier for you to share it with your Facebook followers.
Stay connected to the Educents community.
Was this post helpful to you? Share it!